• Only unopened, unused packages purchased from us and in perfect resale condition may be returned.
• A restocking fee of 15% will apply.
• Products special ordered or not routinely carried by Advanced Medical Resources may not be returned for credit
• All returns must be mailed back to us within 30 days of purchase.
Please use the following procedure: Call the office to obtain an RMA number.
- pack items carefully
- Call us at (866) 755-2677 to obtain an RMA number. This number must be clearly placed outside the box. Packages received without an RMA number will not be accepted and will be returned to you
- Insure your package for the cost of your items
- Send returns to:
Advanced Medical Resources
4 Newbern Highway
Yorkville, TN 38389
Returned products will be inspected.
Once your products have been considered to be in perfect resalable condition, your credit card will be credited for the returned items less the restocking fee. All shipping charges are at the customer’s expense and are not refundable.
Returns due to product defect or incorrect products sent
If products were sent in error or are defective, Advanced Medical Resources must be contacted within two days of delivery for an adjustment to be made. We will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization number to ship the product back to our office, and resend the correct items at no extra cost for shipping and handling. Please follow these steps:
To request a return please use call our toll free number (866) 755-2677 with the following information:
- Customer name
- Date of purchase
- Original invoice number
- Product item number
- Product name
- Reason for return.
Upon verification of the above information, our returns department will assign a return authorization number and process a request for a UPS pickup.
Returns due to shipping damage
Damaged boxes should not be accepted upon delivery. However, if you do accept or receive a damaged box and the contents have been damaged, please use our contact form or call our toll free number at (866) 755-2677.